68 Classifieds comes with a file named external.php that will create an RSS feed of your listings. The external file also allows different parameters to be passed to it, which allows you to customize which listings are included in the feed.
For example if you want to show new listings that are priced between 1500 and 2500 you would use this URL: http://www.yoursite.com/external.php?type=new&minprice=1500&maxprice=2500
- (string) Available options are:
- new - Get the newest listings
- featured - Get featured listings
- top - Get the top listings. Ordered by the number of views.
- (integer) An integer of the maximum number of listings you want shown. If no value is given then it will default to 15.
- (integer) An integer of a single category you want to display.
- (string) If you would like to display the listings in child categories. Usage: showchild=Y
- (string) Gets listings whos owners are from this city.
- (string) Gets listings whos owners are from this state.
- (string) Gets listings whos owners are from this country.
- (integer) Gets listings that are placed by one user.
- (string) Any special search term you would like to limit the listings with. For example if you only want listings that have ford truck in the title or description you can use external.php?searchtext=ford%20truck
Have more questions? Visit our community forums.