1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modifying the default template in version 4.1.x

Discussion in 'Templates, HTML, CSS, and Design Help' started by Mike-N-Tosh, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

Greetings,

Many know me from my downloadable book excerpt "Modifying the Default Template in Version 4.0.x".

Now that version 4.1.x has been out for a while and a number of things have changed, I have written a new article which is posted exclusively on my blog. Appropriately titled, "Modifying The Default v4.1.x Template for 68 Classifieds" and will take you through the same items for the new version of 68 Classifieds and more. I am no longer offering this as a downloadable PDF as this has created more headaches for me than you could ever imagine!

Click here to go directly to the article and enjoy!

This article is publicly available and free of charge. This is another of my ongoing contributions to the 68 Classifieds community.

In the making of this article, no animals were hurt, it is 100% recyclable, PVC free, BFR free, Chloride free and if you don't like it, I'll double your money back! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.