All passwords are encrypted inside 68 Classifieds database. So if you have lost your administration password you have two options to generate a new one.
- Open a browser and visit www.yoursite.com/userforgot.php
- Enter the email address of the administrator's account and submit the form
- Check your inbox for the email
This works in version 4.0 and newer!
- locate the “do_not_upload” directory in the bundle you originally downloaded after purchase.
- upload the 'newpass.php' file to the administration directory of your site.
- open a browser and visit www.yoursite.com/administration/newpass.php (make sure to replace “yoursite.com” with the domain name you're using. Also, if the classifieds script is installed in a subfolder, add that to the address.)
- fill out the form on that page and submit the changes.
- Please Note: You will be asked to verify your license key to submit the form
Have more questions? Visit our community forums.