There may be times when you want to move a 68 Classifieds script from one location to another. Below is instructions for moving within the same domain and to a totally different domain.
- Login to the administration and edit your main settings inserting your new url.
- FTP into your server and move all files from your current classifieds directory to your new one.
Below are instructions for moving your site to a new domain.
- Make a backup of all your files and your database.
- Go to your new account and create an empty database.
- Now import the database backup into the new MySQL database you just created.
- Next upload the files from your old site to the new.
- Then download the connections/classifieds.php file and enter your new database details.
- Visit your administration → settings → main settings and change the url to the new site.
- Finally login to our customer area and change the domain associated with your account.
Have more questions? Visit our community forums.