1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Second url link required

Discussion in 'Templates, HTML, CSS, and Design Help' started by jason1971, Mar 30, 2014.

1. jason1971 Customer

Hi all,

Mmm not sure whether this is easily achievable but I am wondering whether it is possible to create another URL field ?

Ok, here is my reason for wanting it, Freeze created this for me so that using a YouTube url I could show videos on my website. by adding the link in the URL field, which works great.

{if $url<>""}
    <div id="videowrapper">
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="{$url}" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    </div>
    {/if}

However, by accident I have notice that if you put a normal web link in there it shows up the website.

So my thinking was if my advertisers have a webpage which shows their availability calendar. I could add it to their advert with me, but in order to do this I guess I would need a second URL field ?

How does that sound ?, but I am unsure how to go about it.

Really hope somebody can help with this idea

Thank you

Jason
  2. jason1971 Customer

Sorted it (I think :))
  3. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

You could use the Youtube video module as I posted in that same post that it was compatible. That would then free up the $url field to be used as it was intended.