1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

reCaptcha Module

Discussion in 'Modification Release' started by Eric Barnes, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Eric Barnes Guest

[IMG]

Description

This module enables the reCaptcha system instead of the included captcha. You will need to signup on their site to get an api key.

Click here to view the full details.

If you have any questions or need support please reply below.
  2. retrocartrader Customer

This might seem like a daft question, but how do I download the module? I cannot find a link anywhere...
  3. Lhotch curmudgeon

classifieds mods is just a listing service for the mods available its not actually a means to distribute them so when you see a mod there you like, follow the link to that mods homepage for details on how to get the mod itself.
  4. ombre Customer

ok, and what now .. have installed this, but what now, where i must and how to integrate it :).
  5. Lhotch curmudgeon

go back and read the description for the module

According to your sig you are using V4.0.9 and that mdoule is only for V4.1.

V4.0.9 already has captcha built in.
  6. ombre Customer

Thanks, i have read the documentation. This module is great and should be also available for use with 4.0.9 :), or Eric ? Thanks for advice how to integrate it into 4.0.9 in advance (have the public and private keys, what is the next step ?).