1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with tables

Discussion in 'Templates, HTML, CSS, and Design Help' started by crashinabag, Feb 6, 2012.

1. crashinabag Member

When you are viewing listings in a search or just through the categories, the table that holds the "date added" and "view listing" language, smashes the text and places underneath to where you cant read the bottom half of the text.

I've looked in the css and the .tpl and cant find out how to make those cells slightly wider to hold the text in one line.

Where am I going wrong? :confused:
  2. John Snyder Staff

It depends on your settings, typically the admin has privileges to see many more columns and new users forget they are logged in as an admin and see more than a regular user does, and the design changes doesn't always reflect what the admin should see vs what the user should see. If you have too many columns it can be hard to position. If you can provide a link, it would help.
  3. crashinabag Member

Huh, I didn't even realize that there is more options when logged in as the admin.
    Still the view listing is messed up.

TheRCSwap.com

Check it out and let me know what ya see.

Thanks!
  4. seymourjames All Hands On Deck

You can modify your css to put a bit margin on the columns. You need a copy of web developer to see which css you need to modify. You will see it is the td in table .main . apply it all of the td for example or you may just want to put some space around the image a img selector.
  5. crashinabag Member

Hmm, no real luck with it. I guess I'm not too concerned with making all the changes I want with this template, I'm eventually, hopefully soon, will be getting your Sigma series templates. :cool:

Thanks guys