1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help finding a template

Discussion in 'Templates, HTML, CSS, and Design Help' started by BlackWebs, Sep 26, 2013.

1. BlackWebs New Member

Hi all,

I'm looking for the template that lists the new ads, the CSS I'm using for the browse template doesn't seem to apply to it and I can't find it anywhere....

For example:

http://www.supercartrader.com/listings/new/1.html

The 'Sort by' section shouldn't be half way in the nav bar... all the other pages are ok, just this one and the featured page.

Any help appreciated as always...

Thanks
    Tom
  2. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

Tom,

I thought I mentioned this to you before, but I may be mistaken. You can find out any template file by simply using the smarty debug in your layout.tpl file at the top. Go to the page that you want to find out and the popup window (from the debug) will tell you as well as much more including all the template variables sent to the page.

Smarty debug documentation

The browse.tpl is just for the categories and it also uses the showlistings(2).tpl which is the same template for all search results pages whether it is new listings, featured, listings or from a search.