1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

additional user profile options

Discussion in 'Templates, HTML, CSS, and Design Help' started by markjackson, Feb 9, 2012.

1. markjackson New Member

Is there a way to add another option under a users profile. I would really like to give my users an option to type in their terms for their listing. forms of payment, if they ship, ... in the user profile section. Then have that information display when someone browses there listing.

For users that are only listing one item it is not that big of a deal, I can just add a terms box as part of the listing, but if they are going to list a number of items having that information already saved would be nice. In fact, having a check box that says pull my terms from my profile would even be better. That way they can choose?

Any ideas on this. Any and all information is very welcome.

- thanks
  2. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

There are actually 3 extra fields by default included with the users information. You can set whether they are used in the administration registration settings. Online documentation.
  3. markjackson New Member

Great, I will give that a try.

Thanks