1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4.1.x Membership Module

Discussion in 'Modules / Plugins / Modifications' started by rainie, Apr 14, 2010.

1. rainie Customer

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how I can purchase the membership module?. Have visited the techconnx site but don't see a purchase link there.

Many thanks.

v4.1.10 Developer
    3col
  2. Lhotch curmudgeon

You can purchase the module by using the contact form at techconnx.net. The purchase transaction is lined up by e-mail.

Do you have a thorough understanding of 68C's discount and user group system and have you looked over the documentation? The module relies heavily on the user group and discount functionality of 68C to control what people see, what ad packages and in turn categories they can place ads in.
  3. rainie Customer

Thanks.
    I do understand 68's discount and user group sytem, but what I am after is the ability for users to have access to 3 tier membership. Within these, they would be able to pay for the specific membership and then place as many ads as they like, (or that I specify..if this is possible, but not entirely necessary) within a certain time..30 days, 6 months, etc.
    I'd rather it be automated to a certain degree than have to send out discount coupons and such..or..users pay to register and then have the ability to place as many ads as they like within a specified time.
    Is this what your module offers? This was my understanding.

Thanks again
  4. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

Yes, that is exactly what this module will do and more.

In order to have this functionality, it is quite complex. Without a thorough understanding of how 68 Classifieds coupons/discounts and the users groups works (along with how ad packages are tied in as well) it is quite easy to simply screw things up. This is one of those types of things that if you don't have a clear goal and take the time to plan out exactly what you are wanting to achieve you can clearly get unexpected results.
  5. rainie Customer

Thanks.
    Well, it's what I'm in need of so will have to info up in order that it does what it says on the tin! No choice really..my only option if I want to set up a certain type of membership.
    Am hoping it comes with a certain level of support? Hopefully I'll not need it.

Thanks very much for the input.
  6. ozgunsales Member

Does anyone know if this module still works with the latest version of 68classifieds?
  7. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

Not sure if this is still compatible or not, none-the-less it isn't offered for sale any longer.