1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paypal issue

Discussion in 'Templates, HTML, CSS, and Design Help' started by bajaboy1, Aug 26, 2016.

1. bajaboy1 Customer

First off, sorry for my ignorance as i know just enough to get in trouble....
    I cant remember how to get to the coding where my Paypal drop down comes from. I suppose i need to change the link since i get an error "You have requested an outdated version of PayPal. This error often results from the use of bookmarks" is used. At least that's what i read.
    I haven't noticed it since most of my site is free, but need this option working now.
    Running
    v4.1.8 Developer
    Thanks
  2. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

All versions of 68 Classifieds prior to 4.2 are "End of Life" and no longer supported.

I'm confused as to what you are referring to, "Paypal drop down comes from". Are you referring to the drop down for payment options (which would include Paypal as an option if activated in your admin settings)? Step6.tpl.

When exactly are you getting this error? When selecting the Paypal option? When clicking to make the payment at Paypal?
  3. bajaboy1 Customer

Yes, the drop down that is activated.
    When it redirects to paypal for payment, get the error.
    I've made some adjustments over the years, but it's been a while. Plus someone else set all this up for me way back. I don't remember where i put in the url redirect in the coding.
    Thanks.
  4. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

yoursite.xxx/includes/paymentapi/paypal/sr.php