1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Php 5.6 and ioncube loader problems

Discussion in 'Installation Problems' started by redmtnex, Jul 19, 2016.

1. redmtnex Customer

Howdy all.
    I have to run php 5.6
    Under 5.6 I can not get into the administration back end. I have to revert back to 5.4 to access the admin back end. Not 100% sure if this is a ioncube loader problem or not.
    After I get the ioncube loaders all set up for php 5.6 and making sure I have the latest version of 68 class 4.2.4 uploaded I get the following error when trying to access /administration.

"site name/administration/includes/init.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 4 and cannot run under PHP 5.5 or PHP 5.6. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for either PHP 5.3 or PHP 5.4 or PHP 5.5. in Unknown on line 0

Note: also running on godaddy classic cpanel

True or False?
    Correct me if I am wrong, or doing something wrong
  2. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

Please open a support ticket for this issue.
  3. ozgunsales Member

Had same issue when my hosting decided to upgrade to PHP 5.6. Was there a fix for this?
  4. ozgunsales Member

Mike-N-Tosh your support ticket captcha does not work, cannot send.
  5. richartj Customer

Whoever finds the fix for this please POST IT. A ticket does nothing for the rest of us who seem to be stuck with software that no longer is supported!