1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with server move

Discussion in 'Installation Problems' started by redmtnex, Feb 12, 2016.

1. redmtnex Customer

Hi all
    Hopefully someone here can give me some insight as to what I might be doing wrong.
    Here is the scenario:
    My hosting company Godaddy
    Old server - classic hosting linux - 68class 4.2.1 php 4.4
    New server - Cpanel - 68class 4.2.1 php 5.4
    All folders are set to the correct permissions.
    Administration back end seems to be fully functional.
    At one point I did get "Licence deactivated" in the dashboard.

I have a php.ini to load the ioncube for 5.4. It is located in the sub domain folder "classifieds". Tried moving it to other locations with same results. The Ioncube loader-wizard reports loaded successfully but that I am using an older version. version 5.0.18 . But I am using the latest from Ioncube so not sure why the report of an old version.

Present site located here http://classifieds.toyotamotorhome.org
    68classified licence pointing to the above, url within admin settings pointing to above.

If I click on a category I get a page not found.

My thoughts were that 4.2.1 was not compatible with php 5.4 so I attempted to do an upgrade to 4.2.4.
    Upgrading to 4.2.4 kills the site.

So that is where I am at. Perhaps if I upgraded through each version but I believe I did try that the result killing the site.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I am going about a week now with the site offline.

Greg
  2. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

In going to your site, I do see the page not found messages. It looks like you are using the SEO module. If you upgraded your classifieds site, you do need to upgrade the SEO module as well. It appears that may be your issue. Try, deactivating the SEO module and test. Chances are your site will work. If that's the case, upgrade the module to the compatible version.

Why are you upgrading to v4.2.4 when the latest version is 4.2.5?
  3. redmtnex Customer

Perfect that was it. I do have the SEO module.
    Thank you
    4.2.4 is all I see in my available downloads (Classifieds designer).
    Thanks again
    Greg