1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Announcing the responsive design template & mobile redirect module

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Mike-N-Tosh, May 26, 2015.

1. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

It's finally here!
    The Responsive Design Template is now available for purchase!

The Responsive Design Template optimizes itself for display on whatever size device is accessing your 68 Classifieds site from a small mobile phone, phablet, tablet to a large monitor connected to a desktop computer. This also includes the Mobile Redirect Module that allows you to continue using your current template for desktop computers, but redirect mobile users to use your Responsive Design Template.

It can be purchased from our site here: $59.95 on sale for $39.95 until June 15, 2015.
    http://www.68classifieds.com/shopping/categories/templates/

The Mobile Redirect Module is also available separately for $10.00.
    (Does not include any templates)
    The Mobile Redirect Module is available here:
    http://www.68classifieds.com/shopping/categories/frontend/
  2. HotAir Customer

Purchased!
    (Seems a file is missing from the download, waiting for a reply to my support ticket)
    Can't wait to get it up and running!
  3. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

We did receive your support ticket and have responded. We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention and have corrected the download bundle!
  4. HotAir Customer

Thanks, I can verify it works, now just sorting out some design issues.
  5. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

Just a reminder that the sale price of the Responsive Design Template ends on June 15th.
  6. michael Just get on with it!

Hello Mike, it's been a while but I was happy to see your responsive template and redirect module. It's the module I have a question about.
    Can it be set to only redirect only to phones - not tablets? In other other words, can I determine the minimum screen size I desire before the module kicks in and redirects?
    Many thanks.
  7. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

Hi Michael,

Unfortunately, the module will not do what you are requesting. It is based on the "user_agent".

Just my opinion, judging the device type by screen size most likely wouldn't be able to determine phones from tablets with the large size of some of the mobile phones nowadays especially with the high density screens. Many of those high end phones would have a higher screen size resolution than many cheaper tablets with low resolution screens.
    vivek soni likes this.