1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Announcing the "responsive design" preview

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Mike-N-Tosh, May 15, 2015.

1. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

Greetings,

We've posted a preview of the new responsive design template that will be going on sale separately very soon. We're still tweaking a few things and putting the final touches on the documentation for the template that will be included with the template as responsive design is much more complicated to work with.

You can take a look at the preview here: http://www.68classifieds.com/responsive/
    In order for you to see the templates as a user you can log in as one of the users that we've setup:

Username: JohnDoe
    Password: JohnDoe

We'd love to hear any feedback, both good and bad. We have disabled some functionality of the preview site for security reasons including but not limited to posting a new listing although you can go through the entire checkout process.
  2. cwp Customer

So far looks good. Would it be possible to use this if a mobil device is detected and on pc's it goes to your other template? I don't have a lot of experience with the mobil / hand held device side right now.

The sign in button (on the login page) and the search button need fixed when the browser window is downsized or in a mobil device.

This page has a nice sign in button.. https://designmodo.com/my-account/sign-in/

The search bar looks out of place and when it's downsized it looses its white space at the top.

I'll play around with it more and see if I can give you more feedback.
  3. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

This will be shipping with a Mobile Redirect Module (also available separately) which will allow you to use it only for mobile devices and still use your regular template for desktops/laptops.

Thanks for your feedback and input. We're working on more tweaks and finishing touches.
  4. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

We have made several adjustments to the template that have now been updated to the preview. Any additional feedback is greatly appreciated.
  5. cwp Customer

Looks great.