1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

68 classifieds can became responsive?

Discussion in 'Templates, HTML, CSS, and Design Help' started by kanon-megavoce, Mar 19, 2015.

1. kanon-megavoce New Member

Hi guys, I work from several years (2009) with 68 classifieds system and today I've received a mail from google saying that my site it's not compatible with mobile devices. In the mail it is sayd that thousand of pages have display errors on mobile devices. I wanted to know if there is a chance for 68 classifieds to became responsive by working on css.
    I use v4.1.10 Designer, completely customized and modified according to my needs. Before trying to modify the css I wanted to ask you first if this modify is possible.
    I'll wait for your answer.
    Thanks

Albert
  2. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

As 68 Classifieds allows you to create your own template, you can of course create a fully responsive template however you would like to.
  3. kanon-megavoce New Member

Hi Mike, thanks for your answer. Do you know if 68 classifieds have already create an example of css responsive for their template? In this case I can use this example to modify the css of Megavoce.it.
    In the negative case that don't exist an example of css responsive I'm trying to this customization anyway.
    Please let me know. Thanks Mike.
    Bye.

Albert
  4. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

Hi Albert,

We are working on something to offer very soon for the current version.
  5. cwp Customer

Can't wait for this... I'll be your first customer when a mobile version template comes out for 68 classifieds.
  6. HotAir Customer

Any progress on a mobile (responsive) template?
  7. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

The responsive template is in the final stages of development.
  8. Mike-N-Tosh Owner