1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Images will not upload

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by dgotti007, Feb 27, 2015.

1. dgotti007 New Member

My clients are having a problem. WHen using the interface they can place an ad, but when they try to add images it will not let them.

The message states "File is required!" even when an image is selected and image title added. I have tried changing the Image upload component and does not seem to help. It is currently set to GD2. It almost appears the images are required, and i have set a limit of 25, not every one has 25 images to add.

I am able to upload images through the admin, but I can not do this for each customer.

Any assistance is appreciated.
  2. freeze2 Super Moderator

This is very odd...did this just start happening? What version of 68C are you using?
  3. dgotti007 New Member

I was just made aware of it happening on friday. I singed up with a new user name and got the same error.

The site is www.strictlyboats.com. just incase you needed that.

I have V4.2.4 developer
  4. freeze2 Super Moderator

Have you checked the "Allowed Extensions" in the admin?
  5. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

Sounds like you have an issue in your step4.tpl (template file).
    templates/your-template-folder/checkout/step4.tpl

I would check that or replace it from a backup copy. If that doesn't resolve the issue, then it may be the javascript/upload.js (javascript file) which is where that error generates from.