1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still in use?

Discussion in 'Pre Sales Questions' started by Pierre, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Pierre New Member

Hi all,

I'm about to buy a license in order to develop a small module we'd like to offer (for free) to the 68C community.

Before pulling the trigger, I wanted to see a few examples of live classifieds sites based on 68C and to get an idea of the currently in use installed base. Unfortunately, most of the sites I've found on the forum are inactive/obsolete, so I'm wondering whether 68C is still actively in use.

Besides, although the guy/gal answering the support ticket is super-quick (thanks again!), there's been no activity on www.twitter.com/68classifieds since April 2011, and www.facebook.com/68Classifieds is pretty much a dead place now as well.

Can anyone help? And if you're running a portal based on 68C, go ahead and post the link!

Thanks and greets
    --Pierre
  2. freeze2 Super Moderator

Hey Pierre, feel free to PM me and I'll send you a couple of links to sites running the script :)
    Pierre likes this.
  3. Pierre New Member

Great, thanks! (PM sent)
  4. Pierre New Member

All good!
    I've just ordered, downloaded and installed 68c on my dev server in just under 45 minutes. Easy process.
    And it even seems to work! ;-)