1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are my options to move up from v4.0.9 developer ?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by petey, Aug 26, 2014.

1. petey Member

I have v4.0.9 Developer version installed on my server and the php was updated, so now I'm getting all kinds of nasty php errors. It's not clear to me what my options are to upgrade or if I even need to.

What should my next steps be? i.e. should I try to update the ioncube s/w as mentioned here: http://www.68classifieds.com/forums/threads/ioncube-loaders-for-phpv5-3-5-4.12115/ and if still issues what is my cost to update my s/w and also what would I need to pay to have you do the install/update for me?

Thanks,
    Peter
  2. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

You just need to purchase the Update & Support Renewal from this page. Also add the installation/upgrade if you want us to upgrade your website for you.
  3. petey Member

Hi Mike - ok sounds good. Btw if I already paid for SEO Friendly Links will I get that updated too? i.e. I don't need to pay again for it, right? Pls advise and let's do this :)
  4. petey Member

pls answer so I can get this taken care of
  5. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

If you purchased the SEO module, you should already have the update for that in your customer account downloads area.
  6. petey Member

I have "Search Engine Friendly URL's" - it says it's expired in my download area. Is that included in the above purchase?
  7. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

Yes, it is.