1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unable to find my admin panel

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Sukhi Sohal, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Sukhi Sohal New Member

Hi all,

I tried logging into my admin panel to which I received this error message 'Site error: the file /home/content/59/12353059/html/classifieds/administration/includes/init.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator'.

I am not a designer and have no clue as to what to do, could anyone please guide me.

Thank you
  2. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

The ioncube loaders may vary depending on your web hosting service. 68 Classifieds provides most loaders for many server installations, however these are not written by or owned by 68 Classifieds. This message would indicate that you are on both an old version of 68 classifieds and an older version of php on your server.

Please visit the online documentation for system requirements for additional information regarding the ioncube loaders and where to download them for free from ioncube.
  3. Sukhi Sohal New Member

Thank you so for that info. I've read through the links you supplied and I've been trying to fill in the base url and base directory but i keep getting this wrong so assuming I have no idea what I'm looking for or typing in. I use Go Daddy, so logged into the file manager and ftp manager to look at the info, but again I'm just lost as to what I'm doing.
  4. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

You posted this:
    I posted the link to the direct page of the online documentation that explains the ioncube loaders with a link to download them for free. I'm confused as to how/why you are...
    You just need to get the "ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so" file and upload it to your ioncube folder.