1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

David Seymour (Template Codes) and 68 Classifieds

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by ryanreed71, Jun 8, 2011.

1. ryanreed71 Customer

I would highly recommend the product being put out by 68 Classifieds. I also, want to let everyone know that if you are looking for some modifications to your site to make it stand out, then David Seymour is the guy you want to see. Reasonable on prices, fast, and does great work. You can contact David from his site and see my site @ SellKing.com
  2. seymourjames All Hands On Deck

Thank you for the nice words. I edited my email out LOL as the scrapers will find it - as if they haven't already. :) . Good luck with the site. Get the SEO going and those adverts from the local rag will really help you - 90% marketing 10% technical.
  3. NancyLucas Member

Hi David. Can you PM me? We are having issues with our site since we upgraded to 4.2.5.

1. Our Youtube videos don't display on our ads. All I can do is go in and make the links active by hand-coding.
    2. We think new users can register but can't login to submit a new ad. They keep getting a 'wrong password' message. When we (the admins) try to reset the password via the user's account in Admin side, we get a 'forbidden' message.
    3. All our products (monthly ad packages) don't display when you DO get to select a package.

Our web host passes the buck every time on the "forbidden" errors we are getting. We have an SSL.

If you cannot assist us (arabhorsemarket.com), can you point me to someone who might be able to? Thanks, Nancy Lucas
  4. bowers01 Genius At Work

template codes is no longer around so i dont think david will be of any help.
    Cheers
  5. NancyLucas Member

Hi Nick - can anyone help me with my site? Can you recommend anyone? Thanks!
  6. bowers01 Genius At Work

i think Mike might be your best bet at this stage. Havre you got a backup of your site before the upgrade so you can go back? I have found a few modules stopped working when i upgraded also.
    Cheers
  7. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

Nick,

It might be helpful to others if you could possibly list which of these third party TemplateCodes modules caused issues for your site.