1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4.2.x Upgrade link not working on v4.2.5

Discussion in 'v4.2.X Bug Tracker' started by freeze2, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freeze2 Super Moderator

I just upgraded to v4.2.5 from v4.2.3 on one of my sites. After overwriting all necessary files as described in the docs, I went to mysite.com/setup. From there it asks whether to install or upgrade. I clicked upgrade and it brought me to...I believe the index file of the setup directory.

Checking things, it looked like everything was running correctly, though it still said I was running v4.2.3 in the admin. I logged into cPanel and then to phpMyAdmin...from there I manually updated the version to v4.2.5. All seems to be working great and things now show correctly in the admin.
  2. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

Hmmm... that hasn't been reported from anyone else and I haven't experienced that either. I appreciate you bringing it to my attention and I'll certainly look into it.
  3. Mike-N-Tosh Owner

Freeze2, I can not duplicate this issue. I updated a v4.2.3 installation as well as a v4.2.4 version and both upgrades were successful and showed the proper new version 4.2.5 after upgrading and logging into the administration.

If you could provide any additional details as to your particular situation, or possible circumstances otherwise I will have to assume this is not an issue/bug.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.